This peach raspberry smoothie recipe is healthy, easy to prepare and delicious. It’s super versatile as well, great for babies and toddlers in their Sage Squeezie, big kids and adults. It also makes a yummy homemade Italian ice or popsicle.
Peach Raspberry Smoothie Recipe
- 2 ripe peaches washed, pit removed
- 1.5 cups frozen rapsberries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 frozen banana
Blend all ingredients until smooth and enjoy.
- This recipe will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 3 days and up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Use organic ingredients whenever possible.