This pineapple, raspberry and spinach super smoothie recipe is delicious and energizing. Anything with pineapple is really helpful when you have a cough too. The natural enzymes in the pineapple help reduce inflammation. The added boost of the super greens turn this smoothie into an antioxidant powerhouse.
For babies 12+ months, toddlers, big kids and grown-ups. This smoothie recipe also makes a great homemade popsicle!
Pineapple, Raspberry & Spinach Super Smoothie
- 1.5 cups pineapple fresh or frozen
- 1.5 cups raspberries fresh or frozen
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach thoroughly washed
- 1 scoop Sun Warrior Super Greens
Blend all ingredients until smooth and serve in Sage Jars or Sage Squeezies.
- Use organic ingredients whenever possible
- Serves 2-4
- Will stay fresh in your Sage Jars or Sage Squeezies for up to 3 days in the fridge and 3 months in the freezer.