It’s October and time for pumpkin everything! This pumpkin banana puree recipe is so yummy and will give your baby the perfect taste of fall.
Suitable for babies 4 months and up.
Pumpkin Banana Puree
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 /2 cup pumpkin puree homemade or canned (BPA free can)
Blend banana and pumpkin together until smooth using your Sage Baby Puree & Blend.
Add a pinch of organic cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice if desired.
Serve or store.
- To make your own pumpkin puree:
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- Cut a small baking pumpkin in half and scoop out the seeds and stringy fibers. Lay on the baking sheet cut side down.
- Place into the oven on the center rack and roast for 40 minutes, until the pumpkin is cooked all the way through and the skin is peeling away from the pumpkin.
- Allow pumpkin to cool for about 5 minutes. Scoop the pumpkin out or just peel away the skin and put 1/2 cup worth into your Sage Baby Puree & Blend.
- Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Used in this recipe: Sage Baby Puree & Blend and Tough Glass Tubs