Sweet baby peas blended with Yukon gold potatoes is a yummy, creamy and slightly sweet stage 1 baby food recipe. It also makes a great side dish for the rest of the family!
Sweet Baby Peas and Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 cup frozen sweet baby peas
- 1 medium Yukon gold potato peeled
- 1 tbsp breast milk, formula or water
Pour water into a large pot until it's a little over an inch deep. Bring to a boil over high heat.
Put the peas and potatoes into your Sage Baby Eco Steamer basket and place the basket into the pot. Cover and steam for 10-12 minutes, until potatoes are tender all the way through.
Add potatoes and peas to your Sage Baby Puree & Blend food processor with the water, breast milk or formula.
Blend until smooth, add more water, breast milk or formula to thin the puree if needed.
- Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Suitable for babies 4 months and up.
- Will stay fresh stored in your Sage Jars or Sage Squeezies for up to 3 days in the fridge and 3 months in the freezer.
- Will thicken during storage, add a little water, breast milk or formula to thin while warming before serving.
- Sage Baby Puree & Blend & Big Batch Storage Set used in this recipe: