Avocado and peach is an ideal summertime meal for your stage 2 eater. This recipe is packed with healthy, raw nutrients and good fats from the avocado. Plus, it’s a no cook recipe that can be made in under 2 minutes.
Avocado & Peach
- 1 ripe avocado skin and pit removed
- 1 ripe peach washed thoroughly, pit discarded. No need to peel if organic
Place the peach into your Sage Baby Puree & Blend food processor.
Add the avocado into the bowl.
Place ingredients into your Sage Baby Puree & Blend and pulse until mushy mash consistency is achieved (always make sure your baby’s food is a consistency she can handle)
Best served fresh! Serve to your baby in your Sage Jars or Sage Squeezie.
- Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- For babies 7 months and up
- Used in this recipe: Sage Baby Puree & Blend, Big Batch Storage Set