Black bean brownies are a tasty way to add nutrients to sweet foods. Hiding black beans in brownies is one of my all-time favorite food hacks for picky eaters. These brownies are moist, delicious, and loaded with black beans!
Black Bean Brownies
- 1 15oz can black beans Drained and rinsed. I like Eden Organic
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut oil liquid
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract alcohol free
- 1/2 cup cane sugar Can also use coconut palm sugar
- 1.5 tsp baking powder Look for aluminum free
- mini chocolate chips for topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly spray an 8″x8″ square pan with coconut oil spray or another cooking spray of choice.
Place all ingredients (except mini chocolate chips) into your Sage Baby Puree & Blend food processor and pulse until smooth. Add 1 tbsp of water if the batter looks too thick and pulse again to incorporate.
Pour the batter into the pan and spread to distribute evenly. Top with mini chocolate chips.
Place into the oven on the center rack and bake for about 27-30 minutes until the edges start to pull away from the sides.
Remove from the oven and let cool for about 30 minutes. These brownies will be super fudgy and soft.