This cucumber mint-infused water is a light and refreshing beverage for any occasion. Infused sugar-free water, like Hint, has become really popular and is great for the whole family. That being said, it can get really expensive and all those plastic bottles aren’t good for anyone…not to mention the earth.
Making your own infused water is super easy and incredibly economical. This cucumber mint infused water recipe is one of my favorites.
Cucumber Mint Infused Water
- 2 large cucumbers washed thoroughly and sliced into thin rounds
- handful fresh mint leaves washed thoroughly
- 6-8 cups filtered water sparkling or flat
Place the cucumber and mint into a large pitcher and fill with 6-8 cups of water.
Place the pitcher into the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
Stir before serving.
- Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Suitable for babies 6+ months, toddlers, big kids, and adults *If using sparkling water, suitable for babies over 12 months.