The big game is just days away and these baked bbq chicken wings are the perfect treat! This makes enough for the whole family on Game Day!
Super Bowl Baked Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tbsp coconut or avocado oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1.5 cups BBQ sauce I like Annie’s or Stubbs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 2 tsp hot sauce I like Sriracha, Franks and Cholula
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
Put chicken into a large bowl and pat dry.
Drizzle with the oil, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix well to incorporate.
Put the chicken on the baking sheet and into the oven on the center rack. Bake for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Turn the broiler on high and place the chicken under the broiler for about 8 minutes until nice and brown.
While the chicken is cooking, add the BBQ sauce, honey, mustard, and hot sauce into a small pot over medium heat. Cook for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
Take the chicken out of the oven and put into a large bowl. Pour the Honey BBQ sauce mixture over the wings and toss to coat.
- Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Suitable for kids 2.5-3 years old and up. Never leave kids unattended while eating.