This is such a great treat for Valentine’s Day and great for classroom celebrations.
White Chocolate Pretzel Bark
- 2 12oz bags white chocolate chips I like Sunspire brand
- 2 cups pretzels I used Annie’s pretzels
- 1 cup dye free m&m’s I like Sunspire brand
- 2 tsp liquid coconut oil
Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
Place white chocolate chips and coconut oil in a bowl and melt in the microwave or in a double boiler. Stir well.
Mix in the crushed pretzels and mix well to incorporate.
Pour mixture onto the baking sheet and spread out evenly using a spatula.
Add the dye free m&m’s on top of the chocolate.
Place the baking sheet into the fridge for about 2 hours to harden then remove from the fridge, break into pieces and serve.
- Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Suitable for babies 12+ months.
- Make sure pieces are one your child can handle to avoid a choking hazard.
- Great classroom gift! Break apart a few pieces and place into a little bag or container to gift your friends!
- Used in this recipe: Glass Snack Jars