This waffle recipe makes the sweetest, most crisp and delicious waffles. With inly 10 minutes needed from start to finish, these waffles are an ideal start for any day of the week.
Yummy Tummy Waffles
- 2 cups unbleached, all purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 2 tbsp sugar cane or coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp fine grain salt I like pink Himalayan salt the best
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups milk Can use dairy or non dairy
- 1 stick melted butter
Plug in your waffle iron and spray with nonstick cooking spray. I like to use organic coconut oil spray.
Place the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into a large mixing bowl and sift with a fork to incorporate.
Add the eggs, milk and melted butter to the bowl and mix well to incorporate.
Spoon into the waffle iron and cook for 3-4 minutes, until nice and crispy.
Carefully lift the waffle out of the iron using a form r small spatula.
Serve with maple syrup and a handful of fresh berries.