Heirloom Tomato and Watermelon Salad Recipe
A hit with both kids and grown ups! This heirloom tomato and watermelon salad recipe is a great dish to serve or bring to your next Summer barbecue.
Heirloom Tomato and Watermelon Salad
- 1 medium watermelon cut into " chunks with rind removed
- 1 pound heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil cut into thin julienned strips
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
Place the watermelon and tomatoes into a large bowl and toss gently to incorporate.
Put the watermelon and tomatoes into your serving bowl or dish and sprinkle the basil on top.
In a separate small bowl or jar, mix together the balsamic vinegar and olive oil, plus pink salt to taste.
Drizzle over the salad just before serving.